Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I totally misinterpreted the results of Sielaff et al.,!


(This is the first hit for "embarrassed Pug" that was funny to me. I am concerned about that dog and how it got there...)

#1 Thanks to everyone who pointed out the fact that I completely got the results of the last paper I put on the blog completely wrong! I've approved your comments and put them in the post.

#2 I was just checking to see if anyone was paying attention. This is not true. I think I looked at the graphs that clearly detail the findings, drew an imaginary crooked line between the 2 techniques and then went ahead with my interpretation of that line despite the clear statements in the body of the text and abstract that said I was talking about the wrong thing.

#3 I'm putting an erratum at the bottom of that post that will link back to here.

#4 Hmmm....I feel like there was a number 4....but I forgot what I meant to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment