Thursday, October 19, 2017

Proteome Discoverer 2.2 Column (row?) Interpreter!


Once upon a time, I made a spreadsheet that explained what all the output columns were in a Proteome Discoverer (1.3? or 1.4?) output with my own (probably inaccurate) descriptions of what they all meant.

Unfortunately, someone was looking for it -- and I lost it along with a bunch of other blog resources a while back (please continue reporting down links -- I'm eventually going to get them all!)

This is a work in progress to some extent, but I made a new one! It was a great exercise because I'm doing an "experts PD workshop webinar" this afternoon and I'm feeling very sharp for it now!

I focused on PD 2.2 since that's what I'm using all the time. You can download it from my personal Dropbox here.




No comments:

Post a Comment