Wednesday, July 8, 2015

How to sort your quantification report by individual ratios in PD 2.0


This question has come up a couple of times.  So I have these nice ratios now.  But what if I want to sort by one of them.  I can click and click and I can't sort by individual ratios.

You need to change one thing in the Advanced Tab in your Consensus report:


Create Separate quan columns in your Peptide and Protein Quantifier.  Now you'll get a completely separate column for the Ratio counts and variance for that channel.  And you can sort by any one that you want to.


4 comments:

  1. Ben, thanks for the hint. Is there also a way to get separate PSM counts per sample?
    -- Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ben,
    is there any way to sort the proteins according to their Area in the first place? You can click on every column head, to sort the proteins according to their respective values, e.g. Sequest Score. On the other hand, if I click on the Area-column head, I only can see the detailed sample names.

    Thanks and regards, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann,
    Yes, but you'll have to ungroup the areas. They are all popping up in just that one column. If you go to the individual columns then you should be able to sort them. I'll verify when I get a chance today.

    ReplyDelete