Saturday, May 24, 2014

RawMeat for Fusion and Q Exactive data

I'm posting this cause I get questions on this both on this forum and through my day job.  As you can tell by flipping through these posts, RawMeat is one of my favorite little programs for evaluating RAW data.

If you have a Q Exactive or Orbitrap Fusion, you will find that some of the features won't work here.  These include the bar charts and time plots for ion injection times and anything that is calculated from your injection times.

I've contacted the author of the software and there are no plans at this time to update the software.  It is a freeware after all and, like most of us, the author has a taxing day job.  The other features of this awesome software package should, however, work just fine for these instruments.  If you see other things missing, let me know and I'll update this.

No comments:

Post a Comment