Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Protein Deconvolution tutorial videos



I like this banner.  I don't know where its from, and I'm probably not allowed to use it, but Google Images gave me it instead of what I was looking for.

Anywho!  One of my spare time projects the last couple weeks has been making new tutorial videos for you guys.

These aren't officially branded things.  These are rough drafts.  But maybe one day they will be a real thing.  Anyway -- check out the sidebar.  There is a new category.  Protein Deconvolution tutorial videos.  There are only 2 right now, but there will (probably) be more later.

So far there are two videos:

How to manually deconvolute a single intact antibody LC-MS file:  https://vimeo.com/85852770
How to batch deconvolute a series of intact antibody LC-MS runs:  https://vimeo.com/85855510

I have no idea why the font just changed there.  Anyway, the links probably don't work yet, but there is also a link to download the monoclonal antibody LC-MS RAW files I used for these analyses.

No comments:

Post a Comment